Excel comments are used to add a message to a cell or to clarify a formula. Editing, removing, and displaying or concealing comments on an Excel worksheet are all options available to users in Excel. The Excel comment box may also be resized and moved.
How to make a comment in Excel ?
- Right-click the cell where you want to comment.
- Click the Insert Comment button.
- Where the cursor is blinking, type your comment.
- Text will automatically wrap. Using the Enter key, you may start a new line.
- Click outside the comment box when you're done.
How to quickly see all the comments ?
Use the shortcut (ALT+R+A2)to quickly see all of the comments.
For all or part of an Excel comment, you may alter the typeface, font size, font colour, and font style.
- Right-click the cell in which the comment appears.
- Select Edit Comment from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the comment shape's border to format all content.
- Drag over particular text inside the remark to select it and format it.
- To change the look of the text, use the Font tools on the Formatting toolbar.
- Click outside the comment box when you're finished.
Excel comments can be printed in two ways:
- Print comments in the same order as they appear on the worksheet;
- Print comments at the conclusion of the worksheet.
Follow these procedures to print Excel comments at the conclusion of the worksheet:
- Select File|Page Layout | Page Setup
- Select 'At end of sheet' from the Comments dropdown on the Sheet tab.
- Select OK.
- Select File|Print from the File menu (or click the Print button)
This blog simply represents my own ideas and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and should not be used as a replacement for legitimate sources. I'd welcome corrections in the comments if I ever make a mistake or if you disagree!
These were the things that I was able to explore today, and I am looking forward to doing additional hands-on learning tomorrow. If you have any further information on the aforementioned concepts, please share it in the comments section below. Don't forget to connect me on Twitter and Github.
Have a great time !